***You need to register prior to March 3rd for award eligibility. Please view the website for full information on registration and the fun events taking place that you can participate in!!
March 2, 2012 – Tentative Timeline
The following will take place at Gulf Hills Hotel in Ocean Springs
- 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM Open Registration, Waiver Signing & SWAG pick-up
- 3:30 PM – 7:00PM The Great Cardboard Boat Race II
March 3, 2012 – Tentative Timeline
- 6:30-8:00AM Registration, Waiver Signing & SWAG pick-up
- 8:00 AM Make your way to The SHED for the shuttle
- 8:30 AM Shuttles depart from The Shed to Gulf Hills
- 9:00 AM Costume competition
- 9:30 AM Safety & Course Brief
- 9:45 AM Boats hit the water!
- 10:15 AM Mass Race Start
- 2:00 PM Awards Ceremony
- 2:30 PM Post Race Festivities
9 solo classes male & female — 4 tandem team classes — Funky trophies — Cash prize for the fastest overall solo male & female — Cash prize for fastest overall tandem team — Cash prize for the 1st place finisher in each class — Special recognition for the 1st-3rd place finishers of the following ages: Spring Chickens (17 & below), Masters (50-59), Grand Masters (60-69) and Zen Masters (70 & up) — COSTUME CONTEST — Great Swag (Stuff We All Get) — Live music at the finish — Lunch by the The Shed BBQ Blues Joint — Michelob Ultra on Tap — Card Board Boat Race (Sponsors), the night prior (Mar 2) — Proceeds benefit conservation efforts of Old Fort Bayou — visit the website for more details …..
Queries/Info: firstname.lastname@example.org 228-282-4972
Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/355840449786/